Parcel Mapping - ParcelAccess
First Time Users:
We encourage first time users to scan the HELP section after launching ParcelAccess to maximize your effectiveness in using this application.
1. The data are the Final Rolls for 2014.
2. The aerial photo background has been updated to the Spring of 2014.
3. ParcelAccess has been updated! Please see the notes below describing the changes.
What's New - Oct 2014:
Show wetland and floodplain layers
Switch between aerial and terrain basemaps
Measure Areas and Lengths
Customize Map Printouts
ParcelAccess is possible because of the efforts and cooperation between many local and County departments.
- Parcel Outlines and Dimensions are from the Dutchess County Real Property Tax Service Agency;
- Parcel data and structure photos are from the Municipal Assessors;
- Filed Maps are from the Dutchess County Clerk's Office;
- Well Reports are from the Dutchess County Department of Health;
- GIS Mapping application was developed by the Dutchess County Office of Computer Information Systems.