Parcel Mapping - ParcelAccess
First Time Users:
We encourage first time users to scan the HELP section after launching ParcelAccess to maximize your effectiveness in using this application.
1. The data are the Final Roles for 2013.
2. Tentative Roles will be published early May, 2014.
3. An expanded version of ParcelAccess will be published soon to incorporate measuring tools, terrain and wetlands.
ParcelAccess is possible because of the efforts and cooperation between many local and County departments.
- Parcel Outlines and Dimensions are from the Dutchess County Real Property Tax Service Agency;
- Parcel data and structure photos are from the Municipal Assessors;
- Filed Maps are from the Dutchess County Clerk's Office;
- Well Reports are from the Dutchess County Department of Health;
- GIS Mapping application was developed by the Dutchess County Office of Computer Information Systems.